-
September 3rd, 2006, 12:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, my daughter has been begging me to let her join HB. She wants to make some new friends and I think she is just now feeling the whole that the closing of the club has left. Anyways, I told her I would try to find a message board for girls more her age but the web is scary these days and I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone knows of a place? Or do you think that I should let her have her own HB account? I don't think she would go on all that much. She's usually very busy with sports, chorus, school, etc..... If I do let her I told her her she would have to introduce herself right off and disclose what grade she is in. Anyways, any thoughts or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin
Edit from Joy: As a matter of fact, we do not want our younger members disclosing their ages or what grades they are in.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 18, 2006 11:57 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks